Working Abroad Is Full Of Tax Complications
We Can Simplify US or American Taxes for those in Singapore
Advance American Tax in Singapore works with American expats to reduce the stress and hassle of filing US tax returns Singapore. We understand that filing US tax Singapore while living abroad is not an easy task and to ease the burden, we streamline the complicated tax filing process. At Advance American Tax, we work with U.S. citizens and green card holders in preparing American Tax, USA returns & Us Expat in Singapore.
Singapore is an attractive country especially for expats- it has a global culture, one of the world’s leading financial centers and a low rate of crime. If you join the 49,000 US expats in Singapore, make sure you understand your responsibility to pay tax to both the Singapore taxation authority and the IRS.
Advance American Tax is a full-fledged USA tax advisory in Singapore offering comprehensive end-to-end support services in the field of USA Tax in Singapore.
We take it upon ourselves to provide you with complete and detailed information on policies of US taxation in Singapore. Our core area of expertise lies in USA Tax in Singapore. We are committed to offering incomparable assistance in this domain to our esteemed clients.
Our service areas include:
a. Helping you understand your tax liabilities and eligibilities with respect to American Tax in Singapore.
b. Offer customized solutions so that you are saved from common mistakes like double taxation that most Americans commit because they do not have clarity of the expat taxation rules.
c. We help you with computing and filing informational returns on your savings and investments and all other assets in Foreign Banks. Towards this endeavor, we also have the Form 114 filed on your behalf.
How Can We Help?
- Expand business from the US into Singapore- Establish a business into a country where you’re not a resident can mean extreme tax obligations. A tax team can help you mitigate some of these.
- To defend the IRS audit process- Audits can be stressful. An experienced tax team can help.
- Structuring a multinational business- Given the implications, having professional support in structuring your international operations is definitely a must.
- You want to repatriate profits to or from the US- Tax planning can reduce withholding taxes.
- Apply for an ITIN in Singapore- Many of the US expats or foreign investors based in Singapore require an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). An ITIN (eligible only to those taxpayers who are not eligible for SSN) is a nine digit tax processing number issued by the IRS after meeting stringent criteria. Our team consists of accredited tax advisors can help with the application process .
Are You Ready?
Filing taxes and complying with cross border tax rules is so complex that few taxpayers can do it without help. Our firm is Hayden T Joseph CPA LLP (DBA Advanced American Tax) and we are an independent member firm of the Moores Rowland Asia Pacific Network. The group has over 30 offices in 11 countries. In Singapore, the 3 main Moores Rowland entities are –
- Our audit practice which is managed under MRI Moores Rowland LLP, Chartered Accountants and Public Accountants approved by the governing body - the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants.
- Moores Rowland Solutions Pte Ltd which is a business consulting firm focused on enduring business value through people and for people.
- Hayden T Joseph CPA LLP which works on International Tax in general, and United States International Tax in particular.
Let our Singapore based team help you to minimise your tax responsibilities in a transparent and legal way.